Wednesday, May 13, 2020

When Life Gives You Lemons, Make.......


As I was just finishing my last post, "Unmedicated", I reminded myself that this new BLOG, Argentum Vulpes, was intended to celebrate the good things in life, not just deep and meaningful conversations, and my first two posts so far have been pretty deep. So in the theme of "Vive ut Vivas", instead of making lemonade, we'll make:-

Lemon Meringue Pie

Classic Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe - BettyCrocker.com

Now I won't claim to have the best recipe in the world, nor will I copy someone else's recipe. So I will simply link to good old Betty Crocker's recipe, and let you drool over the picture.

Now it just remains for me to decide which meme to link this under. Is it 'Sinful Sunday', or 'Wicked Wednesday' or 'Food For thought'. I think we need a 'Yummy Any Day' meme!

Bon appetite!


1 comment: